Your new role
Are you an experienced multi-trader looking for a new role?
We are currently recruiting a Multi-Trader on a temp - perm basis, to work for a local housing association.
The main duties will be going to children's care homes across Nottingham & Newark doing all Planned & Responsive repair work.
The main duties will be the following...
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting & Decorating
- Bathroom & Kitchen refits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Happy for the company to do an Enhanced DBS
- NVQ or equivalent in a core Trade
What you'll get in return
- Permanent position after 12 weeks
- Van & Tools Provided once joining with them permanently
- Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
- Monday - Friday
- Holiday + Bank Holiday
- £32,000 salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.