An up-and-coming design studio with unique clients and a portfolio of award-winning projects across contemporary hospitality and F&B is looking for a project architect. Some current projects include a £20 million 5-star hotel, multi-residential housing and a high-end restaurants for a top name. With some recent press and their exciting pipeline of work, you will join in a key role to lead a hotel refurb and extension in a conservation area. This 35-person studio, based in a cool east London warehouse have an excellent culture and benefits including enhanced hybrid working arrangements. This is really not one to miss!
- Run a small team on a highly anticipated hotel project.
- Liaise with client, authorities and consultants.
- Oversee and manage production of information.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect.
- A beautiful portfolio of projects across luxury hospitality, F&B or retail. An interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- Keen design eye and creative flair with a passion for beautifully detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Humble but ambitious character with the confidence and desire to excel in a managerial role.
- Vectorworks, Rhino & Sketchup ideal.