This practice benefits from offices situated around the country, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education and leisure for over 40 years. You will be an integral part of the busy team, working on local new-build housing and student housing projects across the stages. This would suit a newly qualified or relatively inexperienced qualified architect with demonstrable housing experience who is looking for a long-term career move.
- Work under project architect on several UK housing/student housing projects from concept to completion.
- Coordinate with the client, local authority and external consultants.
- Production of planning and technical information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent.
- Demonstrable UK housing experience ideally from stages 2-6.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with experience of using Revit in practice.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.
This studio have an open and collaborative studio culture which encourages everyone to reach their own career goals. Lovely bright EC1 office with great views and allows a hybrid working week and dogs!