Your new company
You will be joining a multi-accredited Main Contractor who works within a variety of sectors including leisure, education and retail. Due to growth and continued success, they are looking to expand their commercial team by onboarding a QS. This company works all across the UK but mainly works within the midlands region.
Your new role
As a QS, you will be involved in but not limited to:
- Preparing cost estimates and budgets for the projects
- Procuring and managing subcontractors and suppliers
- Reviewing and valuing the work done by subcontractors and suppliers
- Preparing and submitting monthly valuations and final accounts
- Negotiating and agreeing variations and claims with clients and subcontractors
- Monitoring and reporting the financial performance of the projects
- Identifying and mitigating risks and opportunities
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and package as well as an opportunity to grow within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.