Structural Engineer (Cardiff)
Your New Company.
Your new consultancy based in Cardiff are actively looking to engage with Structural Engineers who have a minimum of 3 years industry experience. The Multi Disciplinary Consultancy based in the heart of the city of Cardiff are actively growing and require a Structural Engineer to join their established team of Engineers and Technicians.
The consultancy require any potential candidates to have the following,
- Minimum of 3+ years Consultancy Experience
- Have gained a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Be working towards Chartership Status.
- Design Knowledge across a range of Projects and Sectors. Using British and European codes.
- Experience in using Design Software such as Revit, Tekla Structures and AutoCAD.
Day to Day Duties.
- Working independently and as part of the wider Design Team, to offer solutions to key clients.
- Support Senior and upskill Graduate Engineers with Report Writing, Calculations and Presentations, ensuring all work is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Share your work to be reviewed by Senior colleagues and review the work of others to maintain quality assurance.
- Collaborate with External Clients, while looking to harness future opportunities.
- Bringing a can-do attitude to the office, while being able to roll their sleeves up completing day to day tasks and assignments.
What do you get in Return?
- 25 Days holiday per year exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Flexi Time is offered to all candidates.
- Company ownership scheme with business performance related bonus scheme
- Private Pension and Health Care
- City Centre Office location with On-site Parking
What to do next?
If you are looking for a people-led consultancy which provides an innovative and creative environment for its employees, Do not hesitate to apply online today.