SENIOR CAD TECHNICAN (HIGHWAYS) - £25 - £33 PH (DOE) - 6-MONTH CONTRACT - LONDON - IMMEDIATE START
Your new company
A highly recognised and established UK infrastructure organisation, who work on some of the most complicated, yet exciting Highways schemes that take place within the country.
Your new role
As part of a design team, you will be responsible for developing schemes drawings from conception through to construction stage on site. You will provide support and advice to the team and help coordinate the delivery of projects for a growing number of Projects around London.
You will be involved in feasibility studies, preliminary design and detailed design work together with the production of traffic management drawings in support of the construction team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Production of CAD drawings using established company CAD standards
- Production of Traffic Management drawings to Chapter 8 Requirements
- Experience with AutoCAD, Autotrack, Key signs, Key post & Key Lines necessary.
- Some awareness of 3D CAD Civils
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 5 years minimum experience on highway design projects
What you'll get in return
- £25 - £33 PH (DOE)
- 6 MONTH CONTRACT
- A chance to work on some of the most exciting Highways Projects in London
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.