Your new role
Maintenance Operations (30%), Asset Management lead (70%)
• Undertaking Stock Condition Surveys one day per week.
• Take lead on Capital Works projects - refurbishments of internal and external domestic
properties and full responsibility for a range of external contractors on site.
• Assist with procurement of new contracts as required
• Ensure adherence to Health and Safety legislative practice applicable to Social Housing
properties, ensuring compliance with regard to risk assessment, fire safety, gas safety,
electrical safety, asbestos, Legionella etc and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
• Dealing with day to day maintenance issues and undertaking routine inspections, liaising
with tenants and contractors to ensure works are completed to specified time frames
• Manage and take part in the maintenance emergency service (first point of call for out of
• Liaise with the Senior Management in planning, managing and monitoring the Asset
Management and Maintenance budget.
• Provide excellent customer service and deal with any issues in the appropriate way
What you'll need to succeed
Experienced in Property Management and Maintenance
• Understanding of current health and safety and housing legislation
• Highly organised and able to prioritise work load
• Problem solve effectively
• High level of customer service skills
• Good telephone manner and positive attitude
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Knowledge of the local area helpful
• Full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
A great benefits package (pension, flexible working and lots more).
A competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.