A world-renowned practice known for pushing the boundaries of BIM technology and high tech design, are looking for a talented BIM manager with large-scale project experience to join their London office.
- Leading the BIM delivery of large, high-profile projects in Microstation / AECOsim Building Designer
- Providing BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Overseeing and managing a team of BIM coordinators.
- Developing project-specific workflows and strategies.
- Training and development of staff in BIM software's including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM coordination or management role.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Experience of developing BIM workflows and implementing BIM strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Dynamo gained from working on live projects.
- Experience of delivering projects to UK BIM standards.
Apply today and take your career to the next level.