Your new role
Hours: 37.5 hours. Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
You will be providing support and leadership to a team to be able to deliver care and support to clients with complex needs.
The lead will enable individuals in the service to maximise their independence, health and wellbeing and get back into the community.
The Team Manager will ensure their area is managed effectively and in line with legislation, best practice, internal governance, quality assurance arrangements and local authority contracts, as well as supporting continued service expansion and development.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Proven experience in a supervisory or management role within the adult social care sector, with a focus on clients with complex needs.
* Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing person-centred support plans.
* Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team effectively.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, and procedures governing the provision of social care services.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop solutions.
* Sound financial management skills, with experience of managing budgets.
* A commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
* Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
*Strong IT Skills
What you need to do now
Call Chloe - 07840047258
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.