Your new company
Join a thriving and expanding IT company that offers a variety of cutting-edge solutions to a diverse range of clients. As a 3rd line engineer, you will be part of a dynamic and supportive team that delivers exceptional service and value to customers.
Your new role
The Level 3 Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing expert technical support to resolve complex IT issues for clients contacting the support desk.
- Analysing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing escalated incidents to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely fashion and customer down-time is minimised.
- Collaborating closely with Level 1 and Level 2 support teams to stream-line issue escalation processes and enhance overall service delivery.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining advanced infrastructure solutions tailored to meet client's specific needs.
- Conducting in-depth root cause analysis to identify and address recurring issues allowing the implementation of preventative measures.
- Contributing to the development of standard operating processes, knowledge bases and documentation to improve overall efficiency of Sentinel's support functions.
- Serving as a technical escalation point for Level 1 and Level 2 engineers, offering guidance and knowledge transfer.
What you'll need to succeed
- MS Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, One Drive.
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- VPNs, Firewalls, Routers, managed switches, wireless LANs - ideally DRAYTEK
- Virtualisation - likely VMWare
- In depth understanding of network protocols, routing, and subnets. Remote support of Windows 2016, 2019 and 2022.
- Exchange 2010 and above.
- Cloud based Telephony/ SIP Trunks configuration & support.
- Dropbox/ Google Drive
- Knowledge of Wireless PTP link connections
- Scripting/ PowerShell, CMD
- Google Sheets Scripting preferred.
- Knowledge and support of Apple operating systems on both IOS and MACOS
- Experience using remote access software.
- Service management systems ideally Connectwise.
- Cyber-security solutions such as Bitdefender or Webroot
- Cabling and patch management
What you'll get in return
- Free parking on-site
- Generous holiday package of 20 days plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- Company Pension scheme
- Company wide Bonus Schemes
- Career Path planning & Training Opportunities
- Staff chill space with dart board, sofa, TV, games & refrigerator · Staff social events
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.