Your new company
An Environmental Consultancy who provides expert advice on ecological assessments for development projects, they offer specialist services to the private sector, local, and central government. Their aim is to safeguard and monitor hedgerows, grassland, woodland, and other ecological habitats within sites of development.
join their expanding environmental and arboricultural team based in Worthing, West Sussex. Great hands-on experience in all elements of an established arboricultural and ecological consultancy.
Your new role
You will be directly involved with arboricultural / ecology teamwork and the delivery of new and existing projects in sussex (and occasional national), attending surveys, analysing data, reporting and implementing arboricultural mitigation measures and liaising with project teams / clients, in-line with their specific requirements.
You will be providing high quality technical client support at all stages of their projects from pre-planning to project delivery.
Duties including but not limited to…
- Undertaking BS 5837 surveys and reports
- Producing Tree Constraints Plans
- Producing Tree Retention plans
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment
- Producing Method Statement reports for development and planning projects
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A relevant environmental degree (or Level 3 Arboricultural qualification)
- Background in arboricultural assessment and consultancy
- Knowledge of BS5837 and the planning system in relation to arboriculture
- Competent in surveying trees for hazards, identifying pathogens and assessing tree physiology
- Membership of the Arboricultural Association (preferably)
- Excellent report writing and computer literacy skills
What you\'ll get in return
- £30K - £40K DOE
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- Training and Development plan
- Opportunities to invest
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paid professional membership fees
- Amazing social events
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.