Your new company
This established consultancy has provided specialist environmental and architectural acoustics solutions. They work across all areas of the built and natural environment. Through their specialist noise assessments, they deliver tailored, intelligent and cost-effective strategies which achieve their clients' vision. As a small consultancy of around 20 employees, you can have a large impact in their success and aspirations for the future.
They are looking for an experienced, dedicated consultant for their Bristol office. They have recently won a number of large-scale, low carbon residential schemes.
Your new role
You will be working on a wide range of high profile projects, with the aim to develop growth in their well-established sectors.
Main duties would include...
- Work closely with clients, architects and engineers
- Providing management and support to develop staff and working methods
- Fee writing
- Design specifications
- Acoustics modelling
- Acoustic and vibration measurements
- Reviewing and preparing drawings
- Attending design team meetings
- Report writing
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A degree in a relevant subject
- 5+ years of experience in a consultancy setting
- An inquisitive, can-do attitude
- Team management and delegation skills
- Experience monitoring / writing fees
What you\'ll get in return
- £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Flexible pension allowance
- A hybrid working culture
- Company vehicle (when needed)
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Ability to work remotely from overseas (Rare occasions)
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.