Your new company
This established consultancy has provided specialist environmental and architectural acoustics solutions. They work across all areas of the built and natural environment. Through their specialist noise assessments, they deliver tailored, intelligent and cost-effective strategies which achieve their clients' vision. As a small consultancy of under 30 employees, you can have a large impact in their success and aspirations for the future.
They are looking for a passionate and dedicated assistant to work in their Bristol office.
Your new role
You will be working on a wide range of high profile projects, developing your consultancy skills!
Main duties would include...
- Work closely with senior members of staff
- Acoustics modelling
- Acoustic and vibration measurements
- Helping to prepare drawings
- Attending design team meetings
- Report writing
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A degree in an acoustic or relevant field
- Some experience in environmental consulting
- Collaborative teamwork skills
What you\'ll get in return
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible pension allowance
- A hybrid working culture
- Company vehicle (when needed)
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Cycle to work Scheme
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.