Your new company
My client\'s projects are all around you. They are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy that focus on the built and natural environment. With them, you'll find work that is challenging and rewarding, and you'll be supported every step of the way. Multiple vacancies available at varying levels and locations.
Your new role
- Undertaking habitat surveys
- Supervising field staff
- Identify indicator plant species and habitat types
- Write and deliver EcIA, ES chapter, inputting into HRA reports
- BNG and strategic ecological inputs
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Solid Experience in an Environmental Consultancy setting
- CIEEM Membership (Preferred)
- Experience preparing and implementing EPS and other licence applications.
- Experience of writing and delivering Breadth of ECoW
- Knowledge of UK Wildlife Legislation
- Full UK driving licence
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Hybrid working options
- 25 Days Holiday
- Transparent career pathway
- Subsidised Medical and Dental plan
- Car Allowance (Depending on level)
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.