Your new company
My client\'s projects are all around you. They define, design and manage projects that create shared value to a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world. Their people are our success. They need people who share their passion on solving the problems that matter. With them, you'll find work that is challenging and rewarding, and you'll be supported every step of the way.
Your new role
You'll get to work on a variety of projects with a team of highly experienced and collaborative colleagues. They have a number of high-profile projects across a range of sectors and excellent opportunity for progression, reward and personal growth. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back-up team, they offer unrivalled opportunities to showcase your talents.
- Site Appraisals, desk-based assessments, analysis and interpretative reporting
- Intrusive site investigations including monitoring
- Data assessment and evaluation
- Writing of desk-based appraisals for review by senior staff
- Supporting role within the ECGE team in the drafting of reports for review
What you\'ll need to succeed
My client are looking for a candidate who is keen to progress their career and takes a positive approach to their own development
You'll also need to have:
- A relevant degree and experience of working in a consultancy/similar environment
- Knowledge in undertaking geo-environmental assessments and reporting
- An understanding of geotechnical assessments and reporting
- You'll be keen to learn and develop your understanding of financial and project management skills and be a confident communicator, enabling you to build, maintain and consolidate working relationships with colleagues, clients and external bodies.
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities to invest;
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year;
- Company pension scheme;
- Group Disability Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Screening
- Employee Assistance Programme (including numerous wellbeing initiatives and mental health support)
- Dental Cover
- Professional Memberships and access to BenefitHub offering discounts, cash back offers and rewards
- We're an accredited training provider - from entry level to master's degree level professional qualifications in leadership & management and executive coaching & mentoring, we support learning and development for everyone.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.