Your new company
My client\'s Air Quality team has enjoyed strong growth over recent years, with a wealth of new talent joining at Project and Senior grades. To help continue the successful growth the team has enjoyed over recent years, they are seeking a consultant with strong business development skills that is able to support in developing new client relationships and business capabilities, whilst maintaining an active role in technical output, project management and delivery.
Their "One Team" culture is at the heart of their business. It encourages collaborative working within a supportive environment and is central to further plans to expand. You will be joining as part of a single, region-wide Air Quality team, with existing expertise allowing you to ensure project delivery of new work to the highest standards.
My client offers an enviable range of 31 individual Environmental, Advisory and Engineering technical disciplines, again all working in unison; so the range of services which they are able to offer clients is unrivalled; and cross discipline collaborative working and breadth of expertise available is key to their ongoing success. The role presents a great opportunity to combine the client\'s existing resources with your own expertise and knowledge, and to play a key role in shaping how the team grows moving forward.
Your new role
This role has dual focus; incorporating technical project delivery and business development. You will also be required to promote the client\'s air quality team in the marketplace, drive further growth and play a direct role in the delivery of a diverse range of projects.
You will join an exciting and dynamic team, and become involved in all aspects of project delivery from client liaison and task / project management, to report production and business development. This will include detailed dispersion modelling and assessment of transport and industrial air quality, odour assessments, input into EIAs and Environmental Permit applications and ambient air quality and odour monitoring for projects in the UK and abroad.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experienced Air Quality consultant with a strong business development track record.
- Proven work winning capability with excellent knowledge of market places and key clients.
- Technical experience to include dispersion modelling (e.g. Aermod/ADMS/ADMS Roads/DMRB), industrial air pollution, power generation, traffic emissions, dust and odour assessments
- Confident in both managing existing client relationships and developing new clients/workloads
- Line management experience desirable but not essential.
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive & Negotiable salary DOE
- Hybrid / Flexible working
- Company pension
- Healthcare options
- Travel and life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Structured career framework with regular reviews offering outstanding opportunities for progression.
- 25 day's annual leave
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.