Your new company
My Client is a specialist ecological and environmental planning consultancy operating primarily across the South East. Since 2011, they have assisted their clients in ecological / environmental constraints and opportunities in relation to development proposals. They work with housebuilders, commercial developers, planning consultants, architecture practices, local government, infrastructure operators, public and private sector utility companies and regulators.
You can be part of their success story going forward with the opportunity to help grow and develop a thriving team.
Your new role
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior members of the team
- Producing high quality technical outputs and contributing to technical reviews of content written by others
- Working on rewarding protected species surveys
- Management of projects to ensure timely delivery
- Client liaison and reporting on project progress
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A degree in ecology or related field
- A MSc or PhD in a relevant subject would be highly beneficial
- Experience in a range of ecological surveys, including habitat surveys or protected species surveys
- Experience in producing high quality technical outputs
- A valid UK driving licence
- Natural England survey licence holder for at least two species/groups (desired)
- Membership/Chartership within CIEEM (desired)
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Exciting and rewarding projects
- Leadership opportunities
- Personal development budget
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance
- 31 days annual leave (Plus your Birthday)
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.