Your new company
An opportunity exists for an IT Infrastructure Analyst responsible for the oversight of the organisations\' infrastructure environment.
This is an entry level position with training and development opportunities, which could lead to other opportunities within their IT team.
Your new role
- Operate, monitor and fine tune alerting systems within their Cloud environment. Systems such as Splunk, Nagios, Cloudwatch and LogicMonitor with a view to reducing false positives and streamlining alerts.
- Work alongside the Network, Cloud & Comms specialist functions with performing BAU, project change and documentation.
- Proactively learn the infrastructure, Cloud and Physical infrastructure to SME level.
- Work alongside other team members, assist and supply cover / support where required.
- Act as an advisory consultant in selected key fields to their internal customers.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of infrastructure services in the event of incident declaration.
- Assist operations teams in their understanding of their infrastructure environment.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Demonstrate experience of setup and configuration of enterprise estate monitoring e.g. Splunk, Nagios, Cloudwatch, Logic Monitor etc.
- Demonstrate experience working with corporate enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience of working with Firewalls, Cloud technologies and Enterprise networks.
- Experience of working as part of a team, delivering IT infrastructure projects.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.