Your new company
An opportunity exists for a Networking & Infrastructure Specialist who will be responsible for the 3rd line networking support, modifications of physical and virtual networking environments.
This role is a key position in our Infrastructure and EUC product group, ensuring correct management of the services by our suppliers and interacting with users and guiding decision-making across our IT team. It is expected that this role will lead to further roles in the IT team ranging from solution designer, cyber specialist, project manager or more.
Your new role
- Deliver networking solutions, fixes and changes.
- Provide 3rd line support including root cause analysis and defect resolution of networking and Comms defects.
- Ensure that appropriate quality standards are in place.
- Ensure that 3rd party design and delivery partners are adhering to standards.
- Work alongside cloud engineering function to assist and supply cover / support where required.
- Act as an advisory consultant (SME) in selected key fields to COE's internal customers.
- Acting as mentor to the Network & Comms Analyst function.
What you'll need to succeed
- Enterprise level complex network environments
- Working with 3rd party support providers
- Network design
- Full e2e troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Network monitoring solutions
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.