Your new company
This company is an industry-leading provider of full life-cycle engineering, operations and decarbonisation solutions, for transport infrastructure and complex facilities. Working here will stand out on your profile as you\'ll gain valuable experience and career development opportunities.
Your new role
You will be working on a temporary basis as an Arboricultural Surveyor, the role will require travelling back and forth between these two locations...
International Design Hub, 20 Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham B4 6AT
Fentham Rd, Erdington, Birmingham B23 6AL
Main responsibilities will include:
- Tree Surveying
- Collecting data
- Travelling to sites, planning a day's surveying work
- Reporting defects
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Must have level 3 Arboricultural Surveying qualification
- Proven experience in Arboricultural surveying
- Working knowledge of BS3998 2010
- Full UK driving license
- Have a national highways passport (Ideally)
What you\'ll get in return
- £25 - £35 ph. DOE
- Company vehicle
- Excellent experience in an industry leading orgaisation
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.