This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Part III Architect to join a studio with a beautiful collection of unique projects. The studio has come into their own winning awards for a variety of forward-thinking and well-crafted national and international projects. You could be working on stunning high end homes in the Caribbean or a well-crafted workplace / hospitality projects in London. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to run projects with the guidance of the directors, who are passionate about nurturing creativity and talent. An exciting opportunity.
- Work alongside the design director taking concepts into detailed and tender drawings.
- Work on both new build and refurbishment projects, nationally and internationally.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II Assistant or recently qualified Part III Architect
- Strong conceptual design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a stand-out portfolio.
- Technical understanding with experience post-stage 3.
- Experience producing drawing packages, ideally in Vectorworks.
- Experience with Revit / BIM is beneficial.