An exciting and design-led Central East London studio has a rare opportunity for a talented Architect who also possess excellent skills and passion for BIM. The studio has a diverse range of unique projects including bespoke houses in exotic island locations, luxury hospitality projects and well-crafted workplaces in London. You will firstly be an Architect, using your design and technical skills, but the role will also draw upon your BIM experience, helping build the studio's capabilities on key projects.
- Work alongside the design director taking concepts into detailed and tender drawings.
- Work on both new build and refurbishment projects, nationally and internationally.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
- Implementing and advancing the studio's BIM capabilities.
- Coordinate BIM with other companies on larger projects.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part III Architect, or equivalent qualifications, with project running experience
- Strong conceptual design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a stand-out portfolio.
- Technical understanding with experience post-stage 3.
- Experience producing drawing packages.
- String experience with Revit / BIM is essential. Familiarity with Vectorworks is beneficial.