Sitauted in the vibrant heart of Central London, this globally recognised and award-winning practice are seeking a dynamic and talented individual to join their landscape team as the Associate Director. The landscape team forms a sizable and key part of the the wider business, working on projects both within the internal architecture team and as an external sub-consultant. The position offers much autonomy with the chance to lead a skilled and ambitious team, accompanied by a competitive compensation, a positive work culture, and promising career advancement prospects.
- Proactively manage client relationships for repeat business.
- Lead and develop teams, initiating studio activities and model company values.
- Primary client contact, contributing significantly in meetings.
- Collaborate for new business, lead fee bid preparation and negotiations
- Manage fees and have responsibility for project budgets.
Skills & Experience:
- Great commercial awareness with astute decision-making for profitability.
- Strong organisational and people management skills.
- Experience on large international projects is prefereable.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent.
- CMLI or equivalent Professional registration.
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio with great synergy among the team and an active social calendar throughout the year. The practice also provides the option of three days in the studio and two working from home.