Your new company
A life sciences organisation whose mission is to be the premier source of services for the preclinical research of medicines, vaccines, and medical grade devices. Alongside this they offer clinical research and development for pharmaceutical companies.
Your new role
The ultimate goal is to undertake all aspects of the UK financial and accounting functions for the UK sites. You will provide reporting and financial information to the UK Senior Manager, and coordinate financial information, working closely with the European Finance Director.
Essential tasks include:
- Manage all accounting operations including financial Nominal ledger, Sales, Purchase ledgers stock and Purchase order processing
- Inventory valuation
- Fixed asset reconciliation
- Support Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and report timely monthly financial pack.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Preparation of month-end financial accounts
- Preparation of year-end draft results
- Prepare and manage Year end external auditor finance review.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Support the reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Finance software - support and manage the integration of new software to meet the harmonisation of finance EU and USA
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Outstanding experience using Computer software systems to support the development of software structure and financial information reporting.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in emergency management and risk planning.
- Exceptional knowledge of Financial UK standards and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools especially Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- A supportive approach of business changes and development.
- An understanding of customer requirements.
- Team Player attributes.
- A professional approach towards customers and team members at all times.
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.