Your new company
An established arboricultural and ecological consultancy which operates throughout the UK and occasionally overseas. Based in West Yorkshire, they are an innovative company with a unique, friendly atmosphere and a skilled team of over 20 arboriculturists, ecologists and admin staff. Here you\'ll gain valuable experience working on a broad range of projects for their many and varied clients. There are also opportunities for personal development, including interesting overseas work, training courses and seminars.
Your new role
Your role will be to work under senior members of the team on a diverse variety of consultancy work. You\'ll be helping to perform surveys and report writing in relation to...
- BS 5837:2012
- Tree Condition/Tree Health
- Mortgage (Homebuyers)
- Tree/Woodland Management
- Planting Schemes
What you\'ll need to succeed
- An understanding of arboriculture and tree management
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Basic plant identification skills
- Flexible and willing to occasionally work away from home
- Computer skills including the use of Word, Excel and CAD
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy and motivated to develop your skills
What you\'ll get in return
- £24,000 - £27,000 (Depending on experience)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Occasional overseas projects offering unique travel opportunities
- 20 Days Annual Leave increasing to 25 days after 5 years of service
- A fantastic flexible working system
- A wide range of unique projects
- Company Car (if needed)
- A Training Allowance
- A rural workplace
- Annual bonus
- Employee of the Season bonus
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.