Integration Analyst/Business Analyst- Fixed Term Contract up to 2 years
We are recruiting for an Integration Analyst in a large organisation on a fixed-term basis for up to 2 years. You will support the Data and Integration Lead, alongside the Data team, on optimising the integrations for new systems.
As the Integration Analyst, you will be collaborating with stakeholders and the technology teams to understand the data requirements between applications and systems. You will be creating and integrating APIs internally and externally.
As part of the project to replace the organisations ERP system, you will be key to the overall development of the integration roadmap.
Day-to-day responsibilities include troubleshooting and data mapping, ensuring translation of data between systems with different data structures. You will work collaboratively with business analysts, data engineers and application developers, so seamless communication across the teams are expected.
What the company look for
- Proven experience as an Integration Analyst or in a similar role, with a focus on designing and implementing integration solutions.
- Proficiency in API development and integration using technologies such as REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve integration issues effectively
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and convey technical concepts to non- technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with API management tools.
- Good understanding of data mapping, transformation, and data synchronization techniques.
- Experience with data security, compliance, and privacy regulations is a plus.
- Agile Product management skills to manage integration projects from conception to deployment.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and stay updated with integration trends
- Salary up to £42,000 per annum
- Flexible working- Office is based in Dorset and offers remote working
- 26 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sophia Redpath now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.