Senior Business Administrator
Senior Parts Administrator, Temporary, ongoing basis where you will be engaged via Hays
Working Environment: On-site
Pay type: Competitive hourly pay rate
The World's pre-eminent super-luxury automotive brand based in Goodwood, near Chichester, West Sussex, which comprises its global headquarters and Global Centre of Luxury Manufacturing Excellence.
Hays are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Administrator to join our client on an ongoing long term temporary assignment for an approximate duration of 12 months (rolling, reviewed annually).
As a Senior Business Administrator you will support the day-to-day business administration requirements for the Region, which manages the United Kingdom, Europe and Central Asia. The Regional Team covers Sales, Client & Brand Experience and Ownership Services with around 25 associates based both near Goodwood, West Sussex and in Munich, Germany.
* Making meeting arrangements, including the booking of meeting facilities and catering
* Coordination of all hospitality arrangements, invitations, guest information and schedules for group events.
* Responsibility for coordination of full itinerary details and compliance.
* Operational support for weekly First Line Management (FLM) Meeting, including coordination of agenda, pre-read and minutes.
* Organisation of onsite and offsite departmental meetings including timings, locations, agenda setting, guest speakers, delegate attendance, catering & travel arrangements.
* Organisation of more informal Regional departmental meetings and huddles.
* Arranging Regional visitor itineraries, including transfers, hotel accommodation and catering requirements.
* Managing department 'time management', recording vacation, sickness etc in SAP
* Management of Purchase Order requirements on behalf of the Region, engaging with relevant teams and finance and purchasing policies.
* Supporting the Region with scoping and delivering Regional Strategy workshops and Dealer Conference programmes as required.
* Managing Regional management team's travel arrangements and supporting their expenses claims, as required.
* Responsibility for managing stationery requirements including but not limited to business cards, letterhead, printer paper, pens, pads etc.
* Ensuring that the departmental office is tidy and organised at all time
Skills and Qualifications:
* Educated to A level or degree level, ideally with an additional European language background.
* Excellent organisational, literacy, numeric and PC skills along with excellent interpersonal skills. Secretarial/Personal Assistant experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Exceptional communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Capable of managing a demanding workload, often with constant reprioritization and be able to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent time management, prioritization and attention to detail skills. Be able to act with discretion and deal with matters of a confidential nature.
* Be able to work on own initiative and be relied on to work unsupervised.
* A 'team player' as well as able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated.
* Excellent organisational, literacy, numeric and PC skills are required, ideally along with knowledge of SAP.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, together with SAP experience.
* Competitive hourly rate along with an annual performance related bonus.
* Hybrid working.
* Hybrid parking on-site with access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Hays Go1 training platform which offers a library of over 70,000 courses.
* Access to Ben - a flexible employee benefits portal offering support across wide range of topics such as mental health well-being, financial or legal matters.
* 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
If you are interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0116 261 5001.