Your new company
A large private sector organisation within the Defence sector is looking for an IT Support Technician to help out in a mission-critical environment!
Your new role
Function as 2nd Line support and service engineer. Provide full range of IT support and service including, but not limited to, PC build, issue resolution (hardware and software), user support, user access and ID management (Active Directory), hardware build and software install.
IT Service tasks as directed by IT management.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop (Win10) and Server
- LINUX (desirable)
- Active Directory
- PC build and fault-finding/ fixing
- IT service desk experience
- Office/M365 support and use experience
- RSA MFA, MDM/MAM (e.g., MS Intune or Mobile Iron)
- Mobile telephone commissioning and support
- Work in a dynamic environment with competing priorities, end point security (antivirus etc)
- Infrastructure (wired and wireless) - switches etc.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.