Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with our global client, one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of cars, motorcycles and provider of premium services. Our client demonstrates a commitment to innovation, sustainability and product responsibility all the way from development to production. Their aim is to play a dynamic and innovative role in shaping the face of mobility. Our client highly values each and every person; their passion, commitment, uniqueness, and contribution to shaping the future success of their business.
Hays are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Customer Escalations Advisor to join our client on an ongoing long-term temporary assignment.
Your new role
You will be the first point of contact for customers who are showing dissatisfaction and wanting to raise a complaint. Complaints can be received by email, letter, phone, online forms or escalations from Senior Management.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to a wider team of Complaint Handlers in investigating, managing, and resolving complaints. This will be achieved by:
* Building and maintaining professional customer and external stakeholder relationships
* Assisting with case related tasks including; contacting customers to provide updates, contacting third parties and other business areas to progress cases
* Planning and prioritising your own workload to ensure that deadlines are met whilst providing adequate support to the wider team
* Ensuring all regulatory timeframes are met in all complaint handling processes
* Advising Manager of cases which are likely to require their intervention
* Managing, investigating and resolving less complex cases
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Previous experience in a customer service role
* Previous experience in the Motor industry
* Previous experience in Complaints
* Excellent telephone manner and proven oral and written communication skills
* Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
* Great organisational and time-management skills
* A can-do attitude and a team-orientated mind-set
What you\'ll get in return
* 35 day holiday
* Hays Go1 training platform which offers a library of over 70,000 courses. Access to Ben - a flexible employee benefits portal offering support across a wide range of topics such as mental health well-being, financial or legal matters
* On-site canteen
* Free Parking
* Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.