Glasgow: Unit 29 Fairfield Place - East Kilbride, Glasgow G74 5LP
Monday-Friday 12 Months (Full Time)
SUMMARY OF SERVICE
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, pragmatic person to work in a fast-paced environment. Your main responsibilities will be to manage the incident and request queues. This will require great organisational & communication skills. You will be dealing daily with the customer, booking appointments, rescheduling appointments, and closing jobs down. Managing the onsite Engineers work distribution. Attention to detail is imperative and the capability of changing workloads at the last minute is a must. All tasks are measured on SLA. Therefore, good time management is essential. A technical mind is desired but not essential as there are certain aspects of the work that would need a technical understanding including but not limited to, configuration of mobile phones and Android tablet devices. Full documentation will also be supplied. Updating the Asset Management database as and when required to reflect stock movement. Receipting hardware deliveries and cross-referencing them against the tasks.
Hybrid working once training is complete
Role Purpose: Roles at this level works under supervision and prioritise own workload and ensure tasks are completed within agreed timescales, Accountabilities, Performance Indicators, Knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Gather information through relevant business systems/tools to ensure that relevant data is recorded for reporting purposes.
- Purchase order management: - ensuring PO's for the works completed match the price book. Keeping purchase order tracker updated at all times. Assisting Team Lead with monthly billing/invoicing. May also be required to assist Team Lead with quoting for small project works.
- Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provided regularly to avoid customer escalations.
- Prioritises own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
- Advising and providing support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries and escalating where appropriate.
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
- Creating good working relationships with customers.
- Recognition of reoccurring faults that come into que that can quickly be dealt with.
- Further fault-finding during call with customers when scheduling jobs.
- Ensure Department meets SLA performance targets.
- Maintain & improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates relevant winning behaviour together.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Provide good customer service and a technical mind/capability.
- Must be able to follow documentation regarding technical configuration (mobile and tablet devices)
- Good Administrative experience, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships.
Scheduler with a technical mind/capability to work 9 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Conversation with a recruiter to assess suitability.
Interested in applying? Just reply with an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org get the ball rolling.
Or if it is not quite right for you, but you have someone in mind for the role - please let me know.