Your new company
A multi-international medical business in the UK.
Your new role
This opportunity will provide an astute senior commercial lawyer with a broad role to challenge their business acumen whilst working for a leading global brand in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will support a diverse and significant business and your workload is likely to be varied, and will include drafting and negotiating outsourcing agreements, supply contracts, and advising on procurement and competition topics.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Analyse and comment on invitations to tenders and review a wide range of commercial agreements
- Advise on high value and complex outsourcing contracts
- Draft, negotiate and advise on a range of commercial agreements, including framework agreements, supply of goods and services agreements and back-to-back supplier agreements.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with 4-7 years PQE, candidates with private sector experience will be preferred
- At least 3-4 years of outsourcing contract experience such as IT outsourcing contracts, or business process outsourcing contract as examples
- Experience of working with public sector clients will be desirable.
- Self-motivated, can work independently, approachable and engaging, strong interpersonal and communication skills would be a plus.
- Candidates who have good pre-contract experience and managed large complex contracts or projects from the end-to-end process will be highly preferred.
What you\'ll get in return
Competitive salary package including a good bonus scheme and pension, plus car allowance and private medical insurance
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.