Are you on the lookout for a new role? I've got an opportunity that could be of interest to you.
Job ref: (4496644) (CSCS Labourer)
- Location : Burton-Upon-Trent area
- Duration : 4 years work
- Rate : £12.00-£14.00 per hour, dependent on pay type
- Preferred start date : ASAP
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Manual lifting
- Moving heavy materials
- Keeping the compound area tidy
- Assisting other tradesmen with hands-on work
- Minor welfare duties involved when H&S Site visits take place.
To be successful for this role, you will need a valid CSCS Card.
In addition to this, a minimum of 1-2 previous working references related to housing development sites.
What you will get in return:
- Long-term work for 4 years on a new huge development
- Temp to permanent opportunity after 13 weeks
- Good rates on offer with weekly pay
- Control over submitting your own hours every week, 9 hours paid per day
- Regular aftercare visits and communication from your Hay consultant.
Please get in touch on the details below to discuss the role further.
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.