Client Process Improvement Manager
Assignment Type: 12 months rolling contract
Location: Chichester (hybrid working)
Working Environment: Hybrid, 3 days in the office/2 days from home
Pay type: Competitive hourly pay rate
The World's pre-eminent super-luxury automotive brand based in Goodwood, near Chichester, West Sussex, which comprises its global headquarters and Global Centre of Luxury Manufacturing Excellence.
Everything starts with passion at our luxurious automotive client. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives them to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a department into a strong team where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work are united that they can shape the future together. Are you ready to be a part of shaping the new customer experience?
* To improve the customer experience through an active and engaging approach
* To optimise and challenge the current processes and make them more customer-centric
* Stakeholder management is key
* To identify and implement gaps and initiatives that will optimise the customer experience
* To collect feedback from various departments/stakeholders/customers and present it to the business in a form of reports/suggestions for improvement
* To measure the feedback of what has already been done and streamline in across the wider business.
* Working on a candidate journey alongside the team.
* To introduce our client to customer services where they can excel in assisting high-profile clients
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous work experience for a luxury/premium brand
* Automotive experience desired, not essential
* Highly customer- centric individual - customers are at the mind of everything we do!
* Organised, being able to collect valid insights and interpret them to make a difference
* Proven experience from building a project from scratch
* Competitive hourly rate along with an annual performance related bonus
* Hybrid working
* Access to a subsidised restaurant
* Hays Go1 training platform which offers a library of over 70,000 courses
* Access to Ben - Offers support across a wide range of topics such as mental health well-being, financial or legal matters
* Local retail and restaurant discounts
* 35 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
* If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0116 261 5000.