Your new company
A well established house builder, who are looking to add another quantity surveyor to their team to support them as they continue to grow as a company.
Your new role
- Review construction plans and prepare quantity requirements.
- Scrutinise subcontractor estimates and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaise with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advise managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Document any changes in design and update budgets.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Relevant construction qualifications (B.Sc. / HND / HNC etc).
- Experience within the housing sector
- Strong commercial awareness to enable you to challenge existing processes
What you\'ll get in return
- £45 - 65,000 + package [DOE]
- Chance to join a well established house builder
- Great opportunity for growth
- Numerous other corporate benefits, including high street discounts, health care plans etc.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.