About the role
As a SOX Compliance Manager, you will undertake a pivotal role in ensuring that IT SOX is managed to the required governance standards. This means ensuring that all ITGC\'s are fit for purpose and changes to the control framework are delivered for the business. To oversee the delivery of all audit actions.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit to join their Network, Strategy & Engineering Team. Please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Internal audit background with a strong focus on SOX and IT-related internal controls
- CISA, ACA, CPA or equivalent certification
Other stuff we're potentially looking for:
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal control concepts (e.g., COSO, COBIT)
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the business with the right level of detail.
What's in it for you? -
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 26-week contract with visibility to extend.
- A day rate, in-scope IR35, £525.00 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company).
- This role provides remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art office in Reading, once to twice a month.
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!