About the role
As a Partner Manager, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client\'s business by working with our clients\' suppliers on a day-to-day basis, ensuring contracts are being met, SLAs are being delivered and supporting with any internal queries and issues. In addition, you will carry out ongoing audits to check compliance and legislations are being adhered to which would then require all data to be collated and put into report form. You will need to liaise with all areas of the business, from skilled workers to stakeholders.
Tell me more, tell me more
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit to join their Network, Strategy & Engineering Team. Please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Previous experience in Supplier Engagement/Vendor Management roles or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in Telecommunications.
- Understanding of the Telecommunication Security Act.
- Experience of creating reports and carrying out audits.
- Computer proficiency in Office 365 packages, including Excel.
Other stuff we're potentially looking for:
- Proven background of efficient delivery.
- Security knowledge of ISO.
- Some knowledge of Fixed/Mobile Networks.
- Ability to make an immediate impact.
What's in it for you? -
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 26-week contract.
- A day rate, in-scope IR35, from £375.00 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company).
- This role provides remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art office in Reading or London, twice to three times a week.
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!