Your new company
I am working with a leading property consultancy (Birmingham office) that offer a comprehensive range of services to real estate occupiers, developers, and investors on a local, national, and international scale. They have a stellar reputation within the Property & Real Estate industry, with a reputation for bringing through junior level surveyors, providing them full APC support and giving employees a platform to go on to achieve incredible careers within the industry.
Your new role
You will be joining the Building Surveying team in Birmingham, where you will be exposed to a range of experience in Technical due diligence surveys, design and contract administration of building works and repairs, planned maintenance programmes, dilapidations (Landlord and Tenant), Party Walls and Rights to Light, Project Monitoring and Building Reinstatement (Fire Insurance) Valuation.
What you\'ll need to succeed
You will need to be a graduate with a RICS accredited Building Surveying degree. Ideally, you will have 1-2 years\' experience working within the industry with a desire to further your career and complete your APC to become a RICS chartered surveyor.
What you\'ll get in return
* Salary of up to £35 dependent on experience
* Full support and training for your APC
* Bonus structure and internal progression
* Holiday of 22 days increased by a day per year after one year\'s service to a total of 25 days. Everyone also gets 3 days for Christmas closure between Christmas and new year
* 22 Days holiday, increasing with length of service.+ bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Working for a cutting edge, modern office in the city of Birmingham
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.