Your new company
You will be working for a charity/non-for-profit organisation based in Central London. This client has ownership over a diverse portfolio of properties across the UK, they are a well known client within their field and many are keen to work with them. They have a requirement for a Repairs Scheduler to join their team to assist with the day to day running of their repairs and maintenance department. This is particularly busy across the property portfolio and is a key part of the business.
Your new role
We are looking for a Repairs Scheduler to join our clients\' team on a temporary contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing repair requests and liaising with surveyors to ensure that repairs are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Receive and process repair requests from tenants and other stakeholders
- Schedule repairs and liaise with surveyors to ensure that repairs are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all repair requests and ensure that they are completed within agreed timescales
- Provide regular updates to tenants and other stakeholders on the progress of repairs
- Ensure that all repairs are carried out to a high standard and in accordance with relevant health and safety regulations
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to ensure that repairs are carried out in a cost-effective manner
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a fast-paced environment such as a Housing Association or Local Authority.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience of using scheduling software would be an advantage.
What you\'ll get in return
Great working location.
Working in a vibrant, busy team on a variety of different property requests daily.
Option to extend the contract or look at permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.