Your new company
Your new company is a rapidly growing consultancy who are actively looking to speak with Senior and Experienced Civil Design Engineers. Your new Consultancy is a multidisciplinary consultancy who work across several sectors both here in the UK and internationally. With a strong order book and large amount of guaranteed work in their project pipeline, if you are a civil engineer who is looking for a new challenge in your professional career, this could be an opportunity for you.
Your new role
In your new role as Senior Civil Engineer, you will be tasked with managing and working on a variety of Civil Projects across sectors such as MOD, residential and commercial projects. You will be required to work across all stages of the design process, working closely with junior engineers and other members of the multidisciplinary design team. As a senior engineer, your day-to-day duties will include working independently on projects, as well as working closely with junior members mentoring and looking to upskill junior engineers.
What you\'ll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, the following skills are required.
- Degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Have current membership and be registered with a professional institution
- Be chartered or looking to gain chartership qualification
- Have worked on a variety of projects (MOD, Residential, Commercial)
- Be confident using software such as AutoCAD, Civils 3D, MicroDrainage
- Have experience of managing projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely with clients dealing with any issues or problems that may arise throughout the project lifestyle.
- Lead and support the wider design team
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive a very generous salary as well as a healthy pension contribution scheme. The consultancy offers hybrid work with the preference of having colleagues in the office on Monday to work collaboratively and ensure that all members of the design team are up to speed on current projects. The consultancy also offers fantastic career progression with large growth plans being outlined in the next 24 months, making it an exciting time to join this particular SME.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this particular position, do not hesitate to apply online today or contact myself on