Power Platform Developer Lead
We are recruiting for a Power Platform Developer Lead in a large organisation on a permanent basis. You will support the BI & Data Manager, alongside the Data team, on leading the design, development, and implementation of innovative solutions.
As the Power Platform Dev Lead, you will be directly mentoring 2 Power Platform Developers as well as collaborating with the wider team including Data Engineers and BI Engineers. You will be collaborating with stakeholders and the technology teams to understand the requirements for the PowerPlatform and translate them into technical designs and solutions using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.
You must have an understanding of the software development lifecycle to be able to optimise business processes across the varied departments.
Day-to-day responsibilities include integrating the Power Platform applications with external data sources, and enterprise systems to ensure seamless data flow and real-time updates. Streamline the data journey, automate workflows and enhance business processes; alongside mentoring team members to allow continuous development across the team.
What the company look for
- Experience using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents.
- Proficiency in Power Platform tools and technologies, including Power Apps formula language (PowerFx), Power Automate flows, Power Query in Power BI, and Azure services.
- Leadership skills with the ability to guide and mentor junior developers, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and lead projects from concept to delivery.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience with agile development methodologies and project management practices is a plus.
- Strong understanding of data modelling, data integration, and API consumption within Power Platform.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and project management practices
- Microsoft Dataverse (formerly Common Data Service) for data storage and management.
- Knowledge of Azure services and cloud computing
- Salary up to £48,000- £57,000 per annum
- Flexible working- Office is based in Dorset and offers remote working
- 26 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sophia Redpath now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.