Your new company
Working on a Motorway project with the repair of the embankment between the carriageway and slip road, with a new retaining wall to be build. Working for the subcontractor you will be looking after direct staff and subcontractor staff also.
The initial contract is 5 months however the contractor has a strong pipeline of work therefore it can become an ongoing contract on different projects.
Your new role
- Carrying out daily briefings with Engineers, Foreman\'s and Gangers on work activities whilst ensuring health and safety is the main priority.
- Liaising with the client to ensure all permits and RAMS are in place and attending client meetings to discuss project progress, mitigations and all aspects of the live construction.
- Checking allocation sheets are all completed the day before.
- Ordering materials whilst speaking to plant, Transport to arrange what is required.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- SMSTS, CSCS Black card required.
- Previous experience as a General Foreman/Supervisor.
- Previous experience on Highway Projects.
What you\'ll get in return
· Birmingham Location
· 5 Month + Contract
· Highways Project
· Competitive Rate
· Immediate Start
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.