Your new company
We are looking for an experienced joiner to work for our client as a Reactive Maintenance Joiner. You will be responsible for carrying out reactive maintenance on a wide variety of projects, spotting faults with any systems and resolving them, along with any additional customer issues.
Your new role
- Carry out inspection and testing on customer's joinery installations including remedial repairs as required
- Complete all relevant reports and certification associated with your inspection and testing, ensuring these are completed and submitted on time
- Diagnose and repair joinery issues in commercial and domestic joinery systems, including fault-finding and replacement
- Install joinery systems to current BS 644 standards
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in joinery systems without receiving explicit direction
What you\'ll need to succeed
- NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry and Joinery
- Relevant experience of working in a reactive maintenance environment as well as knowledge and familiarity with relevant joinery regulations
- Full UK Driving Licence
What you\'ll get in return
Competitive salary and long-term work in Ayrshire
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.