This award-winning and reputable practice are seeking a BIM Architect to join their BIM team and contribute to the coordination and oversight of their high-quality design projects. They are seeking a highly motivated individual with a deep understanding of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and the architectural coordination processes to work closely with the IT, BIM & CAD Lead.
- Assist the project team in producing BIM models to a high standard.
- Provide support with modelling, documentation and content creation.
- Contribute to the improvement of in-house BIM processes and protocols.
- Provide 'Best Practice' guidance on workflows to project teams.
- Implement BIM Execution Plans on the project with adherence to the practice standards.
- Support the production of feasibility studies, competitions, bids and tender documents.
- Provide architectural and technologist support on
Skills and Experience
- Strong Revit skills, model maintenance, advanced family creation, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Dynamo, and Revit macros is desirable.
- Knowledge of Navisworks / Solibri is desirable.
- Confidence in Autocad.
- Knowledge of Enscape / Twinmotion desirable.
- BIM 360 experience is not required but desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive approach.