Your new company
Hays are delighted to be partnering with a successful Edinburgh practice to source an Architectural Technician or Architect for an immediate contract position expected to last for approximately 3 months.
This practice is well known in the Scottish market and has a healthy pipeline of work secured for 2024 - predominantly student accommodation, BTR, Mixed-use, and retail projects ranging from £3m - £65m in value.
Your new role
Projects may vary, but you will most likely be supporting the technical delivery of a number of high profile PBSA, BTR & Retail projects throughout the central belt.
Your role will include:
- Using Revit to produce technical drawings
- Working throughout planning stages up to submission
- Working on technical documentation
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience of Residential (BTR or PBSA), Retail or Mixed-use projects in Scotland would be ideal
- Revit proficiency
- Strong technical knowledge of current planning & building regulations
- Ability to work well independently
- Proximity to Edinburgh as this role will be fully office based
What you\'ll get in return
This is an immediate contract requirement expected to run for approximately 3 months, but could extend beyond this or potentially lead to a permanent position within the practice.
There is flexibility on the hourly rate dependent upon your experience and preferred payment type, but it will be in the region of £20-24ph.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.