Your new company
A large private sector organisation within the Defence sector is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to help out in a mission-critical environment!
Your new role
Prototype Technician Services provide support to the engineering community with all aspects of the manufacture, modification and repair of prototype PCBs, cable forms and complex assemblies, including guidance on industry best practice.
Primary Job Purpose
- To manufacture require prototypes in line with project requirements, including working under magnification, i.e. microscopes and capable of soldering components down to 0201 size / BGA rework.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly of products
- Working on engineering drawings and schematics
- To provide technical support on PCB design, component selection, design for manufacture and development engineering
- To support manufacturing related activities as required
- To manufacture the prototype design concepts in line with project requirements.
- To provide specialist advice and ideas on new and emerging technologies to support prototype manufacturing.
- To provide troubleshooting assistance to the engineering community.
- To work closely with the Engineers, Product and Project Managers.
- Cooperate in raising/improving appropriate internal documents, including but not limited to Concessions, Test Reports and Work Instructions.
- Fault find and repair non-conforming products.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.