Your new company
A recognisable, reputable and respectable contractor, who works on various infrastructure projects, including motorways, complex works, and major schemes with National Highways. They put the customer and road user first, and put in all their heart and hard work into their projects.
Your new role
An SQS is required to come on board their Highways team, where you will be part of a unique opportunity to deliver and work on a major Highways project in Essex. The impact of this role will have a wide positive effect on the population of Essex. Your role includes, but not limited to:
- Managing a team of Junior QS's, motivating and developing their skill sets and growth
- Manage and prep target cost
- Tracking and reviewing the project throughout its progress
- Advising and contractual matters and formulating correspondence
- Undertakes risk analysis in the context of construction
- Manage customer and stakeholder interaction, dealing with any queries
- Reporting, communication and dealing with any commercial progress of staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Member of the RICS, ICES or CIOB.
- Experienced background within Highways and Civil Engineering
- Strategic and Stoic leadership
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Quantity Surveying or experience equivalent
- Membership of RICS, ICES or CIOB
What you'll get in return
- £70,000 - £75,000 salary
- Company Car or £5,000 car allowance
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Access to company benefits e.g. exclusive offers, gym memberships etc
- Company pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.