Your new company
Hays are representing a leading software company in Belfast to recruit for a SEO Manager & Website Editor.
Your new role
As SEO Manager & Website Editor you will drive and implement the SEO strategy for our client\'s brands and operating across all areas of SEO including content, technical, outreach and analysis you will apply your SEO skills to support our growth and traffic goals. You will be responsible for a small team producing innovative and engaging SEO-friendly content, mainly focused on the financial services sector. You will be responsible for:
* Strategic planning, execution, and analysis across all areas of SEO (on-page, off-page, and technical) and on our client\'s websites to produce maximum effect on ROI.
* Managing a small team in-house and external providers to produce accurate and engaging SEO-optimised content.
* Reviewing and editing all content submitted before publishing.
* Using creative thinking and problem solving to target copy to engage users.
* Reporting on and analysing website performance data.
* Liaising with IT to ensure any technical SEO issues affecting websites are resolved promptly.
* Working with the inhouse PR team to optimise link-building efforts.
* Keeping up to date with SEO trends
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 classification or equivalent in a relevant subject.
* 5+ years\' experience in SEO (on-page content, off-page SEO, and technical aspects), content writing and website editing.
* Strong ability to evaluate content quality from an editorial and SEO perspective.
* CMS experience preferably in WordPress.
* Experience in ahrefs or semrush tools, Google Analytics, and HTML.
* A solid understanding of financial products.
* History of achieving positive SEO ranking improvements.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to self-educate and quick to pick up new systems.
* Ability to manage projects successfully against tight deadlines.
* High attention to detail.
* Self-motivated and able to use your initiative.
* Must be eligible to work in the UK.
* Ability to use tools such as: Screaming Frog, originality.ai, Copy Leaks.
* Copywriting experience in an e-commerce or financial services environment.
* Experience working with PR teams.
* Experience managing or mentoring people.
What you\'ll get in return
Salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience plus the following benefits:
* performance based bonus
* private medical insurance
* death-in-service cover
* enhanced pension and annual free pension clinic
* health cashback plan
* free access to nominated e-learning platform
* annual travel card loan
* additional service-related holidays
* option to buy additional holidays
* cycle to work scheme
* wide-ranging discount reward schemes
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.