Your new company
This contractor produces high-end fit-out and specialist joinery services, they boast an impressive list of high-profile clients they work in partnership with. Due to continued success, they are looking to onboard a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team and work on exciting fit-out projects.
Your new role
Working closely with the Operational Team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery and management of a variety of projects as well as providing regular updates on the performance of ongoing projects. You will:
- Review construction plans and prepare quantity requirements.
- Scrutinise subcontractor estimates and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaise with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advise managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Document any changes in design and update budgets.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong commercial awareness to enable you to challenge existing processes
What you\'ll get in return
- £45 - 60,000 + package [DOE]
- Chance to join a well established fit-out company
- Great opportunity for growth etc
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.