Your new company
A large private sector organisation within the Defence sector is looking for an RF Tester to help out in a mission-critical environment!
Your new role
The RF Tester will carry out production related activities including the assembly and testing activity of the organisation's products (electronically and mechanically), ensuring that product performance and safety standards are met.
Primary Job Purpose
- Radio Frequency testing of PCBAs and system sub-assemblies, using automated and manual measurement techniques.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- Commissioning and final acceptance of full systems, before delivery to the customer
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are tested and recorded in accordance with the latest ATP and Test Instructions, before being cleared for despatch.
- Recording and collating test data, so that future analysis can be carried out.
- Cooperate in raising/improving appropriate internal documents, including but not limited to Concessions, Test Reports and Work Instructions.
- Fault find and repair non-conforming products.
- Work with the Manufacturing Lead on overall site and process improvements and assist in promoting improvements to both the products and systems with consideration given to environmental factors.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job holder's experience and qualifications, as may be required for the smooth operation of the business.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.