Your new company
You will be joining a large plc housebuilder based in the east midlands. This house builder is growing and have a strong pipeline of work and is therefore looking to onboard a QS to join their team. This highly rated housebuilder prides themselves on quality and reputation as well as providing excellent opportunities for its employees.
Your new role
- Produced and managed accurate and sustainable cash flows and budget financial information to support the valuation process, in accordance with Group policies and processes.
- Ensured that all development/build-related expenditure was reported fully and followed Group policies and processes, adding value to the wider business and delivering the commercial objectives of the Region.
- Managed working partnerships with housing Associations, third-party providers, and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms were met, and all orders were placed, managed, and settled as per group policies and processes.
- Engaged fully in the process of determining and agreeing site start programs and timescales.
- Assisted in the production of comprehensive commercial reports/estimates for inclusion in Land Appraisals.
- Achieved the payment and valuation reporting timetable.
- Actively managed communications and operational interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Regional business plan.
- Authorised and committed expenditure on the COINS system up to the Group approval limit.
- Produced key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the commercial function.
- Ensured that the Company maximised its compliance with group product, specifications, and deals.
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will have previously worked as a quantity surveyor working within the housing sector. You will also have a proactive approach and be someone who is confident in managing multiple sites. Groundworks background is also desirable.
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive package and salary (Negotiable on experience), the opportunity to join a growing and busy company as well as excellent growth opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.